Monday, May 23, 2011

Richy Rich Lobster Mac

I love lobster. And, I love mac. Together, this can be a magical experience. While in Palm Desert this past weekend, I visited Ristorante Mamma Gina. I don't even know if they have anything else on their menu because as soon as I saw the lobby mac, my mind was made up. Done and done.


 The noodles were cooked perfectly and the sauce was rich and creamy.  I called and asked for the types of cheese used because I wasn't certain but the less than kind person who answered the tele refused to "give recipes over the phone."  Interesting.  Velveeta perhaps?  Kidding. Overall, this mac was pretty good.  It was not to die for and lets be honest, life is short so lets try to only eat those meals that reach the level of perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment