Friday, May 13, 2011

Country Living





Today's recipe comes from Country Living magazine.

When my mom and I spotted the recipe in the magazine last weekend we knew we wanted to try it!

I usually reserve making macaroni and cheese recipes for Sundays because they usually take awhile, but this one was SO easy and simple! The recipe was really yummy. I thought it might be bland because of how few ingredients are in the recipe, but the gruyere was complex tasting and perfectly gooey.

I also made a DELICIOUS and simple dessert inspired by a menu item from one of my favorite Phoenix restaurants, Gallo Blanco.



To make this dessert, simply layer chocolate pudding and marshmallow fluff, then stick some graham crackers on top! It's like a s'more in a bowl.

Try these easy recipes this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment